Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Alaska Bound

In a few days I pack my bags and head north for another season in Alaska working aboard the White Pass & Yukon Route Railway. The past couple months at home have been beneficial and productive which is all I can ask. I've spent some time recording music and working on a hymn project of old hymns I've rewritten. (If you want a taste of that rough project, check out www.myspace.com/paulranheim). Anyways, the reason why I write is to say if you are coming to Alaska (perhaps on a cruise), be sure to swing by the little town of Skagway and say hello.

That's all for now from my neck of the woods. Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello please?

e lemme said...

oh where oh where has pablo gone?
oh where oh where could he be?
he done got up and left
for alaaaaaksa
oh please oh please come back soooon